In this post, I’m going to show you some proven email marketing tips from experts.
Email marketing is not easy. From list building to email copy to campaign analysis, there’s always something new to learn and improve.
Do you want to win your customers?
Obsess with them, understand their needs, and entertain every customer individually and personally.
The first email was sent in 1971, and email marketing has changed right along with it. In the last 49 years, people have changed how they consume information, shop, and make buying decisions.
I teamed up with Sarv.com to bring you this fantastic infographic: Email marketing and digital marketing experts shared their best email marketing advice.
All these tips are ‘actionable.’ Use these email marketing tips to discover which strategies work best for you.
Takeaways: Quick Email Marketing Tips
Here are some quick tips:
- Include case studies or success stories of your customers in your emails. And show how you help them.
- Write your email copy in a more human and friendly way. Try to use some humor and make them smile (but don’t be offensive).
- Make your every email personal. Use subscriber’s names and their data to personalize your message.
- Be conversational. People only buy from real people, don’t make your email like a sales pitch. Start a two-way conversation.
- Consistency is the key. Be consistent with your timing, sending frequency, colors, and content.
- Respect your subscriber’s preferences. Think about their needs and tailor your content for their interest.
- Plan out your email marketing strategies. Test different elements of your email to see what works best for you.
Do let us know what email marketing strategies you’re using? Or do you have any questions? Share your thoughts in the comment section.